Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 112

Hello Fellow Scrappers,

This week's Deconstructed Sketch is all about layers. I enjoyed working with this sketch and seeing it all come together. I substituted the hot air balloon for a layer from the original sketch and completed the scene with a few puffy, white clouds. I mixed and matched papers from Echo Park and Basic Grey (two of my favorite paper companies). I love the bright, playful colors and I am hoping the recipient of this card does too!  Finally, I embossed the card base to add a little depth and dimension.  Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy!

K




Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: Basic Grey (Hey, Boy; Hey, You); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic), Recollections
Cartridge: Artiste
Embossing Folder: D'vine Swirls, Hexagon
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Twine: The Twinery


Join the conversation!