Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Challenge No 52: Happy Mother's Day

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers,

Happy Thursday! It is time again for another weekly challenge at Just A Scrappin'. This week we are celebrating MOM! And what better way to show you care then to create a card, layout or project for your mom using pink, lavender and a little sparkle.

I created this card for my mom and wanted to make it really special. I utilized multiple layers of paper, embellishments and completed the look with a vintage stick pin and stitching.

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to visit the Just A Scrappin' blog to check out projects for the other DT members.

Happy Mother's Day!

Enjoy,

K

This card is also included in the following challenges:

My Craft Spot: No. 96 For Mom
Cardz TV: No. 29 The No Other Like My Mother




Card Size: 5x7
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollections, Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, DCWV
Embellishment: Chipboard (MME); Wooden Veneers (Recollection); Pearls (Stampin' Up); Stick Pins (Jenni Bowlin Studio); Doily (Wilton); Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels); Flowers (Recollection); Ribbon (Ribbon and Bows Oh My); Jute (American Crafts)
Sewing Machine/Thread: Babyloc, Coats & Thread
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Fillable Frame)

Join the conversation!

  1. WOW!!!! what can I say what a beautiful card. So many diffrent elements just amazing.
    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful delicate card! What a beauty!

    Thanks for playing along with the Cardztv Design Team.

    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love all the layers and the soft, pretty colors! The sewing adds a beautiful touch! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Those flowers are so pretty and I love how the ribbon is hanging down! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! LOVE each and every detail! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card with that big pink bow and flowers.

    ReplyDelete