Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Love.

Happy Anniversary, Love!

Thank you for 11 wonderful years together. I am looking forward to the rest of life with you.

*************************************************************************

I made this card for my wonderful husband who has loving supported my crafting hobby for the last 10 years. My special guy listens to me as a describe the latest and greatest crafting gadget that I must have with an attentive expression on his face. My hubby even has a craft table next to me so that we can craft together in the evenings. I could not ask for a better partner.


Recipe: A2
Paper: Echo Park (This and That), DCWV, Bo Bunny
Scrabble Tiles: Stash
Black twine: Hobby Lobby
Wooden Figures: Studio Calico
File Tag: Stash






Join the conversation!

  1. I can't wait to receive my card!!! It looks great as always! Happy Annivrsary! Love, PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful creation. the guy and girl gives it that extra touch!

    ReplyDelete