Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

Well, here is my first post and entry for the blog Cricut Cardz Challenge. The challenge is to make a New Year's card by incorporating a clock image from any cartridge. Entries can use any colors for the cards. I  used a clock image from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. Enjoy.

Join the conversation!

  1. Very nice job on your block, so creative, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love this card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your background paper. It's just perfect for this card. You used the same image I did for my DT card. I really like that cut from Graphically Speaking it seems traditional to me. Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for the CCC challenge!! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking,do tcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card...the bg paper works so well with your image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete